|Phone||+49 931 31-82839|
|Fax||+49 931 31-82839-0|
|Office hours||according to agreement|
|1991 - 1995||Academic member of staff at the Department of Biological and Clinical Psychology of the University of Würzburg|
|1995 - 1996||Academic member of staff in the research project entitled "Psychosocial Faktors in chronic inflammatory intestinal disease (CED) at the Reha-Clinic of the BfA in Bad Mergentheim (Doctor: Dr. R. Doßmann)|
|1997 - 2001||Psychological psycotherapist at the Reha-Klinik Taubertal of the BfA in Bad Mergentheim (Psychosomatic Department III)|
|since 2002||Out-patient psychotherapist at the Department of Biological and Clinical Psychology at the University of Würzburg|
- In the thesis I investigated the effect of stress on eating behaviour in an animal experiment. As a doctoral candidate, I examined in psychophysiological studies the extent to which impulsive behavioural tendencies allow themselves to be triggered by situational burdens.
- Together with Dr. Peter Weyers, Cloninger's Tridimensional Personality Questionnaire (TPQ) was furthermore translated and theoretically tested and analysed.
- During my time in the clinic I was occupied with the significance of psychosocial faktors for the activation of chronic inflammatory intestinal disease (CED), within the framework of long term studies, as well as the treatment effects of a stationary psychosomatic rehabilitation in comparison to a gastro-enterological rehabilitation. In addition to this, a catamnestic survey of liver transplant patients (LTX) was carried out within the context of a more minor project.
- Licensed psychological psychotherapist
- Further training in rational-emotive behavioural therapy (Deutsches Institut für Rational-Emotive und Kognitiv-Behaviorale Therapie), clinical hypnosis (Milton- Erickson Gesellschaft für Klinische Hypnose, MEG) and systematic therapy (Internationale Gesellschaft für Systemische Therapie).