|Phone||+49 931 31-83375|
|Fax||+49 931 31-82733|
|Office Hours||Consultation by appointment|
|currently on stay abroad in Cambridge until end of July 2019|
|seit 2016||Research assistant and Ph.D. student within the ERC-grant "Mechanisms of Social Attention" at the Department of Psychology I of the University of Wuerzburg, work group Experimental Clinical Psychology.|
Master of Science, Neuroscience and Cognition, University of Utrecht.
Research project at the Psychiatry of the University Hospital in Frankfurt with Dr. Robert Bittner.
Research assistant, 7-Tesla-MRT Flow Manager at the Psychiatry of the University Hospital Utrecht.
Research internschip at the Psychiatry of the University Hospital Utrecht with Prof. Bas Neggers and Dr. Katy Thakkar.
|2013||Bachelor of Arts, major: Philosophy, minor: Cognitive Neuroscience.|
|2009||Highschool diploma at the Goetheschule Wetzlar.|
- Seminars in Biopsychology at the University of Würzburg
- Lecture substitution in Biopsychology an the University of Würzburg
- Supervision of Bachelor and Master theses
An overview of all projects and courses here
- Oral presentation (Nov 2016) at the Young Scientist's Retreat in Marburg, Germany
- Poster presentation (Aug 2017) at the International Conference of Cognitive Neuroscience (ICON) in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Oral presentation (Oct 2017) at the Young Scientist's Retreat in Marburg, Germany.
- Poster presentation (March 2018) at the 25th Conference of the Cognitive Neuroscience Society (CNS) in Boston, United States of America.
- Oral presentation (May 2018) at the 44th Conference of the "Psychologie und Gehirn" in Giessen, Germany.
- Oral presentation (June 2018) at the 3rd Science Conference at the Center of Psychiatric Health in Würzburg, Germany.
- Workshop (Sept 2018) at the Summer School on Statistical Methods for Linguistics and Psychology in Potsdam, Germany.
- Poster presentation (Oct 2018) at the Gentner Symposium “Understanding Others: From Psychological Concepts to Neural Mechanisms” in Jerusalem, Israel.
- Neuroscience Award 2017 from the Graduate School of Life Sciences Würzburg
- Travel grant of the Graduate School of Life Sciences (May 2017) for a workshop on Statistical Parametric Mapping (SPM) at UCL in London, Great Britain.