The curriculum of Mindfulness Summer Module Course is designed to offer diverse opportunities to broaden your knowledge and improve your skills in the field of mindfulness, including current research on the neurobiological bases of mindfulness and practical therapeutic applications.
Keynotes will provide cross-cutting, state of the art perspectives on important topics in the field.
Hot-topic sessions & symposia provide a chance to work with one of our teachers in depth on a current topic of interest based on selected papers. The outcome will not only be a deeper insight into the matter. You might as well develop new research questions and designs, and ideally, this will set-off a long-lasting collaboration.
Our workshops are geared towards improving important methodological, theoretical, or empirical skills.
During the course the opportunity for social exchange will be given in terms of breakout rooms.
Click here to see the detailed course program
- Dr. Olga Maria Klimecki-Lenz (TU Dresden)
- Prof. Yi-Yuan Tang (Texas Tech University)
- Prof. Andrea Kübler (Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg)
- Michael Merks (The Mindful Spaces Hamburg)
- Dr. Sandra Diller (Paris Lodron Universität Salzburg)
- Dr. Julieta Galante (University of Cambrige)
- Prof. Thorsten Kienast (Medical School Hamburg / Mental Health)
- Dipl. Psych. Regula Saner
- MSc Tomko Settgast
In line with the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS), all successful participants of the Mindfulness Summer Module Course will receive a detailed Certificate of Attendance and a certificate of 5 ECTS points.